Mitchell & Associates has QuickBooks Pro Advisors on staff who are ready to help you. When you work with our Pro Advisors, you can be assured that we will become a trusted partner in your business.
We work with hundreds of small and mid-sized businesses throughout Western Kentucky and the Tri-state area providing accounting and QuickBooks advisory services that focus on streamlining your operations to save your business both time and money.
Although QuickBooks is designed for the layman to understand, the initial setup and installation can be tricky and time consuming. Save hours of frustration by allowing us to set up QuickBooks for you correctly. Once QuickBooks is ready for you, we can train you or your employees to properly operate QuickBooks specifically for your business. With our guidance, your business will be able to produce financial information that will help you make critical business decisions and ensure efficient tax preparation at year end.
We can do the following QuickBooks accounting services for you:
- Conduct an on-site evaluation of your software and accounting needs
- Recommend software and hardware requirements
- Determine the correct chart of accounts for your specific business including payroll, accounts receivable, inventory, accounts payable, etc.
- Map the accounts for tax preparation purposes to help you save money on tax preparation fees
- Create templates for invoices, purchase orders and statements that meet your needs
- Create customized reports and financial statements
- Create budgets
- Set up customers and vendors
- Set up and employees and implement payroll systems
- Set up online downloads from financial institutions
- Set up and implement of job cost systems